Everyone who works at Good Energy is united by a shared purpose:
to power the choice of a cleaner, greener future together.
What it’s like to work here
Good Energy is a fun and fast-paced environment, where your day to day responsibilities will help change society’s conversation about energy.
Wherever your talents lie and whichever area of the business you work in, you’ll be part of a team that shares the same values. These guide us in everything we do – from the way we serve our customers to how we work with each other.
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.
We value people's differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together.
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.
If you’d like to be a part of this,Available roles
How we give our people a job to believe in
Applying for a role here is your first step on your Good Energy journey. Throughout your time with us, we promise that you will:
- Help change society’s conversation about energy
- Find it straightforward to join and feel part of the team from day one – including taking part in our Good Start induction, which will help you direct how you want your career to develop
- Work with people who share our purpose and values
- Work at pace to get results for our customers
- Get thanked and celebrate when you make a difference
- Learn and develop by being both challenged and supported – from on the job, independent learning to opportunities for training, development and career progression.
And, if you move on from your role, we promise you’ll stay part of our community.
Our rewards & benefits
Naturally, we offer benefits that will help you be green – especially in how you travel to the office. These include:
- Green travel allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Electric vehicle leasing scheme
- Train/bus season ticket loans
- Discounted Good Energy for your home
We also offer benefits to support your wellbeing, including:
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym membership
- Easy access to multiple lunchtime sport clubs
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Holiday buying
- Free subscriptions to Headspace meditation app
- Mental Health First Aiders support network
- Life assurance and income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme by Unum Lifeworks
Not to mention discounts for local cafes, shops, gym memberships and more.
Salary, pension & bonus
We’re a Living Wage Employer and we benchmark all our salaries against equivalent jobs to make sure we’re paying our people fairly.
We offer all employees automatic enrolment into the Good Energy pension scheme. We also have a bonus scheme that’s based on company and individual performance for many roles.
Interested in joining the team?
You can also find out more about working here on Glassdoor. If you apply for a role, we’d really appreciate your feedback, too.
Check our available rolesAvailable roles
Where we are
We’re based in Chippenham, a market town in Wiltshire. Our office is within a five-minute walk of Chippenham Railway Station and there are plenty of car parks nearby in the town centre.
Use the address and map below to find us – or see here on Google Maps.